- Ensure Plant is constructed to the drawings, specifications, applicable standards, and good construction practices and schedule and maintain records for final documentation.
- Monitor progress with schedules and provide updates
- Comply with company’s construction methods, procedures and practices in all respects, particularly those relating to quality assurance, safety, personnel, and industrial relations
- Supervise multi-disciplinary construction project site team in accordance with requirements specified in the contract documents
- Work closely with construction and engineering management on coordination of inter / intra contract activities.
- Read the ITP (Inspection and test plan) of each activity and make sure construction quality is met for each activity.
- Review lifting plan and rigging plan
- Installation of equipment and structure as per plan.
- Supervise equipment installation and piping work performed by construction sub-contractor and ensure compliance with established the construction activities.
- Oversee and planning the daily activities
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum10 years’ relevant experience or 5 years in process plant.
- Experience in power, water, oil and gas or chemical projects.
- Experience in construction.
- Possess Work at Height, Work in Confine Space, Supervise Workplace Safety and Lifting Supervisor certificates.
Work location: Tuas Nexus
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|17 Jun 2023