- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Identify and manage project risks, including schedule, cost and performance.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Exercise and continually develop leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Proven working experience with 4+ years in project management and leading project team.
- Experienced in all stages of the project lifecycle, e.g. planning, requirements gathering, design documentation, testing, rollout and transition to Ops.
- Experience in managing information systems projects
- Possess fundamental understanding of data analytics concepts and ethical artificial intelligence
- Experienced in delivering projects for the defence sector will be a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / CITPM certification is a plus
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|17 Jun 2023