The Data Engineer supports the design, implementation and maintenance of data flow channels and data processing systems that support the collection, storage, batch and real-time processing, and analysis of information in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner.
The Data Engineer focuses on defining optimal solutions to data collection, processing and warehousing. He / She designs, codes and tests data systems and works on implementing those into the internal infrastructure.
- Identify suitable data structures based on business needs to ensure availability and accessibility of data.
- Determine technical system requirements based on data needs.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and products in database and data processing software, and technologies.
- Build scalable data pipelines to extract, transform, load and integrate data.
- Develop codes and scripts to process structured and unstructured data in real-time from a variety of data sources.
- Test data pipelines for scalability and reliability to process high data volume, variety and velocity.
- Implement and monitor data security and privacy measures on data solutions.
- Consolidate and create data storage solutions for storage and retrieval of information.
- Monitor data system performance.
- Assist in the integration of data systems with existing infrastructure.
- Develop tools to improve data flows between internal and/or external systems and the data warehouse.
- Automate the data collection and analysis processes, data releasing and reporting tools.
- Test data system configurations to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of data engineering experience.
- Experience in building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience working with stakeholders to identify business needs and analytics opportunities
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|17 Jun 2023