Provide support in HR Talent Management. This includes administering of the NHG talent management initiatives and talent pool and at the cluster level.
The role will involve working closely with NHG institutions and various stakeholders on talent identification, development and engagement initiatives at the operational and tactical levels. This includes nominations for development / leadership initiatives and programmes, periodic review of policies and frameworks, as well as projects such as system development and implementation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND REPONSBILITIES
High Potential Management
- Operationalize the annual high potential management cycle independently.
- Conduct analytics on health of talent pipeline to identify gaps and trigger conversations to enhance processes and strengthen the pipeline.
- Partner with other teams (e.g. GSA, institution HR) on any other HiPo related matters.
Support in the development and enhancement of a talent development framework at the group level, in collaboration with institution HR. Coordinate suite of development tools for NHG talents at the group level, and recommend appropriate interventions where applicable.
Partner with institution HR and senior management in the implementation of development initiatives and plans, including
- Leadership Programmes: OIC for annual nomination cycle; and
- Experiential development: MOH/H’s annual rotation cycle and experiential initiatives; and
- Coaching / Mentoring: Support implementation of coaching / mentoring programme.
- Other Talent Development Projects / Initiatives
- Healthcare 360 Feedback System: Coordinate system requirements changes (if any) and implementation within NHG.
Plan and execute the annual engagement plan for NHG talents at the group level, including
- Engagement Townhall Events (as OIC); and
- Leaders’ Network initiatives.
TMSP Projects / Review
- HRIS Transformation Project – TMSP Module Development (for 2023) – Support in design, development and implementation of the TMSP Module (2023)
- TMSP Framework / Policy Initiatives Review – Periodic review, development and enhancement of TMSP strategies
- Other MOH/MOHH talent initiatives (where applicable)
And any other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Recognized University Degree
- Preferably 2 years working experience, fresh graduates are welcome
- Possess excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Analytical, mature and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Must have initiative and able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to understand interdependencies and synergize needs of different stakeholders
- Ability to provide guidance and coaching to peers and/or junior staff in daily work
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|20 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID