While the campus is under construction, you may be deployed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and Yishun Community Hospital (YCH). However, you will be working in the new Woodlands Health Campus once it is operational (estimated 2023).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth operations of inpatient wards together with Inpatient Operations Manager
- Plan and manage staff deployment, rostering, handling staff dispute, identifying their training needs, conducting onboarding/orientation, appraisal and audits
- Escalate cases in a timely and appropriate manner
- Handle patient feedback and complaints, difficult situations, bill enquiries, drafting of replies, as required
- Manage department email and execute the necessary follow up
- Be a role model and ensure staff compliance for service and grooming standards
- Ensure staff’s compilance to department’s workflow and processes
- Support Inpatient Operations Manager to conduct roll-calls to inform PSAs of new or updated workflows/policies.
- Manage a team of Patient Service Associates and lead them to work towards achieving department KPIs
- Ordering of ward supply items
- Assist the nursing team in checking the readiness of ward supplies and equipment as assigned by the Nurse Manager / Clinician
- Follow up on daily collation of customer feedback and report to ward nursing supervisor acordingly
- Manage front counter and attend to queries (including phone and other media) from internal and external parties
- Coordinate with Operations Executives for bed booking and make the necessary reservation
- Perform admission process which includes basic financial counselling and deposit collection
- Monitor the bill status of patients in the ward and collect payment for service rendered
- Make follow-up hospital appointments for patients after discharge and facilitate discharge of patients
- Make post-discharge service call and make necessary referrals to nurses-in charge
- Possess at least a GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ levels, Professional Certificate/NITEC/Higher NITEC or Diploma
- Possess basic workplace English and other local language (s) and numeracy including conversational, writing making electronic entries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak at least 2 languages/dialects will be advantageous
- Experience in frontline customer service preferred
- Minimun 4 years’ experience in healthcare/service related industry with at least 2 years in sueprvisory position
- Able to work 2 rotating shifts, including weekends and public holiday
Please be informed that only application submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Jobstreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg), Singapore Medical Association (sma.org.sg), MyCareersFuture.sg, LinkedIn and WHC appointed recruitment agencies will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another recruitment channel, please visit the official channels mentioned above.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|20 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID