We are looking for an experienced electro-mechanical technician to join our team of dedicated professionals to deliver safe, reliable drone systems and quality services to distinguished customers in Singapore and the region. As part of our production team, you will manufacture, build, and maintain the airworthiness of our drone systems. You will also work closely with our customers to resolve technical issues that occur during the operation of our drone systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture and Build Drone Systems: You will manufacture and build our Drone Systems. This will involve mechanical and electrical installations, testing of avionics, and system level calibration and testing. Outdoor work is required.
- Maintenance and Repair of Drone Systems: You will perform maintenance routines on Drone Systems. On-site field work is required. You will diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair Drone Systems. You will generate maintenance reports and track rectification of issues.
- Issues Resolution: You will work closely with our customers and provide first line technical support to resolve issues with customers’ drone systems. Field work is required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Nitec in Aerospace Avionics / Aerospace Technology
- 2+ years of manufacturing / maintenance experience in aviation or drone industry
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Class 3/3A Driving License is preferred
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id