- The Cybersecurity Engineer role is to design and implement cybersecurity solution to a simulator system.
- You are responsible to communicate closely with project team and vendors to support business units to deliver simulator system.
- You will participate and contribute in the entire system administrative, network and cybersecurity design and implementation process for the simulator system.
- Responsibilities includes the following areas,
- System administration of account configuration in AD
- Cybersecurity solution design and advise to project team
- Liaising with and managing vendors to deliver cybersecurity solution and/or services.
- Conducting threat analysis, cybersecurity compliance and vulnerability scan.
- Troubleshooting and resolving vulnerabilities together with project team.
- Supporting project milestones and presentation
- Supporting project deliverables and documentation in cybersecurity design and threat analysis.
- Involved in design, implementation, documentation, testing and troubleshooting of system cybersecurity solution.
- You will be part of a system engineering team and responsible for the area of cybersecurity and system administration.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or senior management
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Engineering, ICT, Cybersecurity or related fields
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and/or IT System administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in ICT system, cybersecurity or enterprise system related implementation. Candidates with lesser years of experience would be considered for junior position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous to details and able to follow processes.
- Knowledge or certification in cybersecurity and network design (e.g. SSCP, CISSP, CCNA) would be highly preferred
- Knowledge in enterprise system design and/or cloud infrastructure design would be advantageous
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|4 Jun 2023