The position of a Resident Physician entails provision of comprehensive patient care in your chosen discipline of practice, under the supervision of Specialist doctors. You are a key member of the team, where you will gain strong clinical experience as well we maximize your potential. You will guide the junior doctors (Medical Officers, House Officers) and take on any other responsibilities assigned by your reporting officer. You will work alongside nursing, allied health and pharmacist colleagues in a team-based environment to provide holistic patient care. In addition to your core clinical duties, you will also be provided mentorship and support to develop any interests in Education, Research and Health Administration.
- MBBS or equivalent with at least 3 years experiences as Medical Officer;
- Those with relevant postgraduate qualification will have an advantage;
- Be in active clinical practice in the past 3 years in the selected discipline;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong adaptability to changes;
- Strong command of spoken and written English;
- Registered (or meet registration criteria) with Singapore Medical Council.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|23 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID