Plan, formulate and review C&B programmes and policies at the Group level, to support NHG’s institutions in attracting, motivating and retaining the right talents to support business strategies.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the collation and analysis of cluster-wide annual Total Performance Management (TPM) results and preparation for Senior Management review an moderation
- Lead annual Group insurance renewal and submission, working closely with insurance broker
- Work with broker to analyse trends and highlight areas of concern to Management e.g. claims experience, work injury trends etc.
- Work with site HR to ensure accurate reporting of data required for insurance renewal
- Drive annual HR budget planning and submission for Group C&B
- Plan, review and prepare manpower budget assumptions and projections for submission to Group Finance
- Work together closely with site HR on any policy change/deviation request to understand institutional needs and find solutions taking into consideration the system-wide impact. Review/propose recommendations and follow through to get necessary approvals from Senior Management
- Provide guidance on interpretation of C&B policies and practices. Provide consultative support and work with institutions under the NHG Group to roll out C&B programmes
- Lead and manage C&B projects from end-to-end, including conceptualisation, simulations, implementation strategies, communications and change management
- Research and analyse information on compensation statistics, market sentiments and economic indicators to support C&B strategies and initiatives
- Keep abreast of local C&B best practices and legislative changes to ensure compliance
- Review of Group HR policies and HR information systems to ensure alignment with changes to C&B programmes
- Perform job evaluations and job levelling exercises
- Participate in Group level workgroups/projects where C&B expertise is required e.g. conduct role analysis and job evaluation in job redesign exercises
- Participate in other ad-hoc HR projects and activities at the Group HR level as required
- Min Degree in HR Related field / Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years relevant working experience in the area of Compensation & Benefits and HR-policy making
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience in total rewards including salary structure design, salary reviews, market benchmarking competitiveness studies, job evaluation.
- Hands-on knowledge in job evaluation methodologies such as Korn Ferry Hay Group will be preferred.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Advanced skills in Excel preferred
- Well-versed in local employment laws and regulations such as Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act etc.
- Past experience in HRIS project and implementation will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and numerate with an eye for detail
- Inquisitive with strong problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking with an improvement mind-set
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Resourceful and independent
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|20 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID