Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
Tesla is seeking a Real Estate Manager with well-rounded expertise to play a key role in the company’s continued growth. You will be responsible for to managing non-customer facing real estate such as headquarter, satellite office, factory and other support related real estate in North America. You will also collaborate cross functionally with internal teams including Production Control, Supply Chain, Logistics, Energy, Construction and Design as well as Legal, Finance and Lease Administration and external partners including landlords, developers, brokers and advisers to lead and complete new location development.
Role will cover Orlando, Miami and Fort Lauderdale markets.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for site selection and negotiation of lease terms for new and existing support, parking, and storage locations in the U.S.
- Evaluate needs along with gathering and analyzing economic, demographic and other market data to identify and prioritize key markets
- Perform and collect necessary due diligence to prepare for development
- Negotiate LOIs and work letters for properties selected
- Understand zoning and DMV licensing requirements per state
- Collaborate with internal business partner to validate our real estate strategy including lease terminations, consolidations, expansions, renewals and relocations
- Learn and penetrate new real estate markets and determine ideal location suitable for development
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study (Business, Real Estate, Economics, Finance), or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of transactional real estate across multiple real estate product types Including leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and ability to identify and report site-specific conditions
- Understanding of real estate principles, concepts and of legal terms specific to Real Estate.
- Ability to create and interpret Pro forma, Cash Flow Analysis and Basic deal tracking structures
- Exceptional ability to gather, analyze and present demographic and financial data in executive level reports. Experience with municipal planning and zoning procedures required
- Real Estate License in state of resident required. Must be able to obtain a license within 1 month of job start date
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Construction, Operation & Distribution
|Job Reference No
|Fort Lauderdale, Florida