Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The Project Manager, Regional Operations is strategic, has strong leadership skills and is hungry to dive into critical challenges across our Collision organization by breaking down silos and partnering closely with cross-functional teams, ensuring quality standards are met, providing cost efficient and scalable solutions and process improvements to drive the business forward.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on enhancing operational efficiencies and driving implementation strategies across the region. You will also help support managers coordinate new store openings and ongoing repairs, maintenance, and capital improvement projects. You will be measured on your strategic agility and ability to drive results with a relentless focus on our customer, building a strong team on a foundation of trust.
Multiple locations available: Tampa, FL; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Ft. Myers, FL.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for devising implementation strategies and executing standardization and efficiency initiatives across collision and the region
- Analyze and provide recommendations on how to improve operational efficiencies across collision – K2K, CSAT, WIP, Throughput, Productivity
- Partner with sites in region, root cause day to day issues, support resolution, and provide feedback to support teams on operations and system enhancements to prevent issue occurring again
- Facilitate sharing and standardization of best practices across region supported
- Conducting in-person vetting of needs
- Building the business case for projects
- Responsibilities as required in support of the Tesla mission
What You’ll Bring
- Strong Tesla collision background, Expert in Tesla systems and reporting tools, experience leading a collision operation is preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to business operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Ability to travel domestically and international as needed and travel up to 60% or more if required
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Engineering, Operation & Distribution
|Job Reference No
|Fort Lauderdale, Florida