- To plan preventive maintenance & manage corrective maintenance for equipment (workshop machinery)
- To conduct annual stocktake and accountability for equipment (workshop machinery) & spares
- To ensure lock-out tag-out is carried out for defective equipment, identification, and segregation of serviceable and un-serviceable spares
- To maintain good records of equipment last servicing date, repair history of system and next schedule forecast
- To carry out indent, return or disposal of spares using SAP in accordance to procedures
- To manage repairable items with the respective workshops
- To carry out routine check to ensure the accountability of spares at workshops
- Higher NTC or NTC in any Engineering / Logistics / Supply Chain related discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Highly organized and able to store item efficiently with proper documentation filing
- Proactive, meticulous and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
- Willing to work overtime and on weekend when required.
- Computer literate, with SAP MM and MS Excel proficiency
- Forklift license will be advantageous.
- Location: Pioneer Sector 2 area
- Nearest MRT/Interchange: Joo Koon MRT Station / Joo Koon Bus Interchange
- Daily transportation reimbursed on monthly basis.
- 5 days Work Week
- Working Hours: 7.25am-5pm
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|19 Jun 2023