- Research and develop air conditioning system/product for industrial and commercial use
- Design and optimization of mechanical components for HVAC systems
- Analysis of mechanical systems, including structural, fatigue, thermal and vibration
- Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
- Construct and build developed systems
- Collaborate and interact with external vendors for component selection, manufacturing and system assembly
- Read, interpret and review technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Generate operating procedures and provide technical information
- Collaborate and analyze customer design proposals, specifications and requirement, and to evaluate and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degrees
- Diploma with good experience in mechanical design and system assembly will also be considered
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
- Proficient in SolidWorks and modeling
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Background in HVAC engineering is a plus
- Experience in R&D and product development especially in air conditioning system is a plus
- Knowledge in new product introduction from R&D to commercial stage
- Technically sound coupled with experience in sourcing, negotiation and cost control
- Possess initiatives, logical thinking and good analytical abilities, and able to resolve issues from multiple perspectives.
- Passion for the job and a challenging spirit preferred.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|19 Jun 2023