To support the Maintenance-By-the-Hour (MBHTM) program in the function of repair management (RM). With the partnership and engagement of our vast network of vendors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), we ensure the repairs of our customer’s and MBHTM assets are achieved in a timely and cost efficient manner to fulfill the demands of the MBHTM supply chain.
- To manage the large quantity of components concurrently undergoing repair within our network of vendors and OEMs. As every component undergo different repair procedures for defect rectification, it is important to understand the characteristics of the individual components and the purpose for each procedure carried out by the vendor/OEM to identify opportunities for cost reduction and evaluate the quality of the repair.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering (Aerospace/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Some knowledge in Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) of aircraft components, airworthiness requirements and relevant Airbus and Boeing policies relating to aircraft component repairs would be good, but not compulsory.
Specific Skills (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills with methodical approach to identify requirements and opportunities in executing various Repair Management (RM) processes
- Effective communication skill to communicate and negotiate with various parties to fulfill Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Abilities to prioritize workload and manage RM operations across multiple MBH contracts
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Engineering, Operation & Distribution
|Job Requisition Id
|21 Jun 2023