- To develop and implement a clinical incident managment framework for the organisation, spanning from investigative work to monitoring of incident trend.
- To emplace and manage initiatives and activities that safeguards patient safety and ensures delivery of safe care, including patient safety walkabout, patient safety/quality assurance commitees, campaigns and events.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the development and implementation of clinical incident management framework, including investigation of serious safety events, formulating appropriate recommendations, facilitating transfer of best practices and designing supporting policies and SOPs.
- Review and analyse aggregate incident data and past incidents to identify existing and potential threats to patient safety, develop appropriate prevention measures, as well as monitor effectiveness of these measures.
- Support the coordination and conduct of activities related to patient safety such as patient safety walkabout.
- Provide administrative, executive and secretariat support for relevant patient safety or quality assurance workgroups and commitees.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop intervention strategies to effect change and improvement.
- Plan and manage publicity strategies to effect change and improvement.
- Plan and manage publicity strategies and campaigns to foster a culture of safety and quality improvement in the orhanisation, as well as organise events such as Quality Day.
- All other duties, as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Recognised Degree, or Diploma in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health disciplines.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in patient safety or quality improvement in healthcare.
- Meticulous, proactive and independent
- Strong organisational, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficient in basic statistics is a bonus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office applications
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|18 Jun 2023