- To be involved in avionics integration and electrical systems installation designs.
- To ensure modification designs are compliant with requirements from relevant civil and/or military aviation authorities.
- To generate design and fabrication documents for the installation work
- To perform electrical load analysis to substantiate designs.
- To generate post installation test documents.
- To interact closely with engineers from other disciplines to achieve an optimized design within the stipulated project schedule and cost.
- To prepare and deliver presentations to both customers and aviation authorities on modification designs as required.
- To support aircraft prototyping and production activities.
- To support technical publication activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Words/ Excel/ Power Point
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator to generate electrical wiring schematic diagrams and electrical wiring harness assembly. Knowledge in MS Visio and Visual Basic will be an added advantage,
- Proficient in SGML data conversion to Vector PDF format.
- Experience on CAD software for electrical wiring harness installation will be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be a self-motivated team player who is able to work independently
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
Work Location: 507 Airport Road (Paya Lebar)
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|15 Jun 2023