We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our business unit. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
Business Development Executive
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services
- Great networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|15 Jun 2023