Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The Vehicle Movement Specialist plays a vital role in enhancing the Tesla experience by overseeing the receipt of incoming new and used vehicle inventory. Responsibilities include lot management, coordinating the movement of vehicles between Tesla locations, and ensuring vehicles are ready for customer delivery. We’re seeking candidates with a strong sense of accountability and personal satisfaction in delivering excellent results.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee vehicle arrivals and inventory across multiple offsite locations
- Coordinate with internal and third-party logistics providers
- Generate shipping documents
- Perform vehicle readiness inspections and safety checks
- Vehicle movement and charging
- Conduct direct deliveries from delivery centers to customer homes when needed
What You’ll Bring
- Must have a valid driver’s license in country of employment
- Proven track record of a great work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Ability to lift 50 – 60 pounds
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Engineering, Operation & Distribution
|Job Reference No
|Fort Lauderdale, Florida