Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
As a Tesla Advisor, you are at the forefront of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Your role is essential in consistently delivering an educational, immersive, and exciting experience to both current and potential customers, exceeding client expectations from their initial showroom visit to their delivery day experience.
Your responsibilities encompass guiding customers through their exploration of Tesla’s products and facilitating a seamless sale and delivery process. We are seeking a candidate who is energetic, highly organized, and hardworking, with a genuine passion for sustainable energy and a talent for creating exceptional client experiences.
This role requires you to possess a Motor Vehicle Salesperson License issued by Colorado State Department of Motor Vehicles. Without the salesperson license, you cannot engage in sales activities.
To check if you are eligible for the salesperson license, please contact the licensing office nearest you in state of employment.
What You’ll Do
- Greet and engage walk-in guests, creating a welcoming atmosphere for effective conversations
- Excite and educate prospective customers through various channels about Tesla’s product offerings
- Help build and maintain a robust sales pipeline by collecting customer information and facilitating test drives for potential buyers
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales cycle, including customer education, vehicle preparation, and document completion
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery goals by meeting and exceeding individual sales and KPI targets
- Demonstrate expertise in Tesla’s products and services and stay updated on EV trends and local incentives
- Perform additional tasks as assigned to meet business needs, including but not limited to direct deliveries to customer homes
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ years of customer service and/or sales experience with proven track record to meet and exceed goals
- Passionate about the Tesla Mission and our innovations in the personal transportation industry
- Highly organized and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
- Must have a valid driver’s license in country of employment
Compensation and Benefits
As a part-time Tesla employee, you will be eligible for:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time
- Tesla Babies program
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- Pet Insurance
$16.00 – $42.00/hour + benefits
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Sales & Marketing
|Job Reference No
|Colorado Springs, Colorado