Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The Pathway to START Program offers a longer training runway for those with limited or no automotive experience who want to work with their hands and learn the trade. The program is an 8-week hybrid model: part virtual lecture, part onsite service center shadowing. This service training program is designed to provide candidates with the fundamental mechanical and electrical skills necessary to successfully enter the START Program.
What You’ll Do
- Learning and understanding of all Tesla vehicle products
- Participate in team-based activities, virtual lecture, and onsite service center shadowing
- Follow safety protocols at all times
- Learning the fundamentals of using basic hand tools
- Complete daily & weekly curriculum objectives
- Maintain consistent and professional rapport with instructor and onsite service management
- Demonstrate ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Minimum 40 hours a week dedicated to virtual & onsite training
- Maintain a 100% attendance percentage throughout the 8-week program
What You’ll Bring
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Attend and pass each of the 8-week training sessions with a score of 85% or higher
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be capable of reporting to training location and local service center for training throughout program
- Must be willing to attend the START program after 8-week program is completed; relocation may be necessary in order to attend additional START Program training
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must follow verbal and written instructions with attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team-based environment and have a “safety first” attitude
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and using standard applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Compensation and Benefits
As a full-time Tesla Intern, you will be eligible for:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans. Both have an option with a $0 payroll contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick time after 90 days of employment and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Reference No
|Fort Lauderdale, Florida