We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is responsible for monitoring and managing the delivery of Managed Security Services. The incumbent shall establish and sustain close engagement with key stakeholders and follow through any issues and service improvement opportunities highlighted at service review meetings with internal cross functional teams.
- Builds and maintains a trusted advisor status partnership with the SOC and other cross functional team providing the MSS service
- Contributes to regular service improvement reviews with internal teams and recommend service improvement plans
- Work with Project Managers when required and assists the customer in facilitating the co-ordination of any work required (upgrades, replacements and fixes)
- Acts as a point of contact for service escalations by the clients
- Acts as the interface for escalations between the Client and SOC and other cross functional teams through to resolution and attends any escalation meetings if required
- Ensure that appropriate Managed Security Services personnel are available to support the agreed action plan for the duration of the escalation
- Documenting, supporting and improving operational processes related to the SOC Client Service Management and Service Delivery
- Interpretation of security incidents to actionable items and to make recommendations to customers
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer success roles
- Cyber experience is preferred
- Excellent team, relationship building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in handing customer queries tactfully, ensure customer satisfaction, retentions and engagement.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|17 Jun 2023