- Oversee and management of the day to day works requirement, routine and improvement especially on priority of safety; compliances to workmanships, specification and contractual obligation, as well as productive improvement and output, for the department
- Champion the management of department’s welfare and morale; safety/ risks and work discipline; productivities improvement processes; skill upgrade/training for departmental staffs
- Optimize, plan ahead and manage manpower, equipment and tools resources to support production schedule, including processing recruitment, CAPEX and OPEX to optimise work capability and capacity
- Plan ahead and manage the outsourcing of production works / packages to optimize the deployment of department resources and manpower, cost and schedule of the project works
- Monitor, analyses, improve and manage the manhours and OT charging for the department
- Validate contractors’ Service Reports and work certifications for Work Completion Report and Service Entry of outsourced work packages.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably 4 to 8 years of working experiences in shipyard or marine industry
- Possess knowledge and experience in mechanical related heavy installation, integration, alignment and repairs
- Experience in managing workers, customers and work schedule
- Able to handle customers, both internal and external
- Resourceful and able to adapt to changes on short notice
- Ability to continuously review current jobs and inject new ideas to improve work methods.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Possess leadership quality with managerial skills
- Able to work on-board vessels and at height
- Location: Benoi Road (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am to 5.00pm
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|21 Jun 2023