The Senior Manager/Manager will support the Assistant Director, Integrated Care Governance in the provision of administrative support for the effective functioning of the Integrated Care Governance Unit. This unit supports the NHG Clinical Board and works closely with NHG Senior Management to create synergies to achieve clinical excellence in its clinical services, establish clinical policy and governance, and develop clinical programmes and services. This unit also collaborates with clinical quality and patient safety, builds capacity/capability through clinical manpower planning and development and coordinates with research and education whenever there is a link to clinical services.
A key responsibility is the provision of secretariat support to the NHG Clinical Board. There will also be provision of administrative and developmental support to Clinical Board strategic committees, clinical committees and workgroups, preparing administrative papers and presentations along with assisting with ad-hoc special projects.
Additional responsibilities will include clinical service development/clinical planning across NHG institutions to aid our goal of enhanced clinical coordination and synergy. You may also participate in internal audit activities of NHG institutions to aid the maintenance and compliance to standards.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
NHG Clinical Board (NHG CBM)
- Research and draft strategic papers and presentations for the Clinical Board
- Provision of secretariat support to the Clinical Board meeting which is held 11 times a year
- Prepare meeting agendas with input from Chair, NHG Clinical Board
- Collate all papers and presentations and circulate to members
- Attend each meeting and take the minutes of the meeting
- Submit minutes of meeting for vetting, amendment and approval
- Prepare a register of outstanding matters and engage the relevant stakeholders in ensuring that actions are taken
NHG Strategic Committees, Clinical Committees and Workgroups
- Lead in the provision of administrative support including handling committee / workgroup appointments and arranging meetings
- Assist in the setting meeting agendas with the Chairs etc
- Lead and initiate in the preparation of discussion papers and presentations
Clinical Governance and Clinical Service Development
- Develop policies and/or guiding principles related to clinical governance as a Group, as and when needed
- Review and harmonise administrative and clinical governance polices across institutions to ensure consistency in the provision of patient-centred and evidence-based care
- Assist in the fostering of clinical collaborations across the cluster and with external institutions
- Support mapping of existing services and identification of gaps
- Support cross-institution support for clinical service development and clinical manpower planning activities
- Assist with special projects as deemed appropriate by Assistant Director
- Develop and execute plans to meet the project requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and above, candidates with medical degrees are welcome to apply
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare setting and in a supervisory position would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Strong project leadership, management and execution experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to communicate succinctly and concisely on written papers or slides
- Ability to maintain a big-picture perspective at the same time understand institution constraints and challenges
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in working with different groups of stakeholders
- Team-player, demonstrates excellent team spirit and skills in leading teams
- Ability to supervise and motivate people
- Ability to handle and manage stressful situations and work independently under pressure
- Self-motivated and possess the passion to contribute to the regional healthcare system
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|23 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID