You will lead the team in your specialty area and work closely with fellow healthcare professionals in providing holistic care to patients. In addition to patient care management, you are expected to provide guidance, teaching and training to all level of staff. You may also be involved in intra- and interdepartmental projects and committees and any other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification in your area of specialty;
- At least 2 years of specialist working experiences;
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and strong adaptability to changes;
- Strong command of spoken and written English;
- Registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with Singapore Medical Council
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|20 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID