Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Ready for your next big move?
This could be your next step in building a lasting career with CVS Health! The Pharmacy Manager Emerging Leader (PMEL) program is a formal development program designed to provide interested Pharmacists the opportunity to train and develop the necessary leadership knowledge, skills and competencies. Participants will be assigned a coach to provide support and mentorship while in the program that includes scheduled touch points.
Participants will broaden their capabilities and understand the meaningful role pharmacy leaders play in developing their teams and delivering results. The curriculum and learning experiences will focus on the critical behaviors needed to be a successful Pharmacy Manager.
How does the program work?
- Enrollment is offered year round and applicants will be assessed against the required qualification criteria.
- The PMEL program is not to exceed 24 months and will provide assignments and training opportunities to help prepare participants to be promoted into the Pharmacy Manager role.
- The program will consist of self-paced learning focused on foundational knowledge and key learning experiences (KLEs). Both of which are completed outside of regularly scheduled Pharmacist shifts and provide opportunities to apply learning and develop skills.
- Individuals selected to participate in the program will continue to work in their current Pharmacist role.
- Applicants should notify their manager of their interest in the program prior to applying and ensure all documents needed to satisfy the required criteria are available.
- Readiness for promotion will depend on a colleague’s experience level, performance, demonstration of the key learning experiences and satisfactory completion of the program curriculum. Selection for the PMEL program does not guarantee promotion into a Pharmacy Manager position
- Currently works full-time (30+ hours per week)
- All current role required training 100% completed
- Meets Expectations or higher rating on last performance review
- Moderate or Strong Pharmacy Manager assessment (Virtual Job Tryout) scoreNot currently on a level three warning or performance improvement plan within last year
- Willingness to consider and accept a promotion into a Pharmacy Manager position if a promotion is offered ‐ Ability to transfer to other CVS Pharmacy locations within the same District
- 1+ years experience as a Staff Pharmacist with CVS Health or equivalent retail pharmacy experience
- Ability to transfer to other CVS Pharmacy locations in other Districts within the Region
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
The typical pay range for this role is: $60.00 – $73.00.
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Health Services, Operation & Distribution
|Job Reference No