- Receive and screen patients arriving at the clinic
- Perform full process of registration, administration and make appointments for patients.
- Prepare referral letters and maintain proper filing system for scanned documents
- Provide excellent service standards and assistance to patients
- Perform counter and medical records duties
- Answer and handle telephone inquiries
- Undertake any other duties assigned as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Levels or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good attending skills, typing and computer skills. Possess a non judgmental attitude
- Experience in customer service / healthcare industry will be an advantage
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|20 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID