This role is an integral part of the ST Engineering Group Corporate Communications team. You will contribute to ST Engineering’s growth and success story by executing effective corporate and public relations activities that ladder up to the corporate purpose, brand, and narrative of a global technology, defence and engineering group that harnesses technology and innovation to enable a more secure and sustainable world.
You will play the part of ST Engineering Corporate Communications’ storyteller, responsible for creating engaging stories and digital content for employees and external stakeholders, and the day-to-day management of our social media properties.
You should be a keen learner with a passion in writing, content development and digital media. As a team player, you will establish and deploy best practices to contribute effectively to integrated communications programmes by the Group Corporate Communications team. You will be expected to acquire deep knowledge of the Group, including our key technologies and capabilities, to create compelling and effective content.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Support integrated communication and media strategies to strengthen corporate reputation and promote the Group’s key initiatives and developments
- Develop creative and impactful content aligned to the ST Engineering brand identity, that is meaningful, effective, and appealing, to achieve key communications goals
- Proactively source, generate and publish stories to meet communications goal
- Contribute to a robust social/media content calendar that the team maintains
- Develop, curate and update content on the Group’s digital platforms (social media and websites) and media materials (news releases, factsheets, speeches)
- Ensure communications messages and materials are high quality, accurate and consistent across all channels
- Identify opportunities or suggest recommendations to digital and media strategy for optimal results
- Manage media relations, respond to media queries, story pitching and facilitation of media interviews
- Issues and media monitoring, and analysis of media coverage and social media content
- Support in planning, coordination, and execution of internal and media campaigns / corporate activities as needed
- Ensure corporate identity and branding is maintained and adhered to across all forms of media
- Other duties may be assigned
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B and tech or engineering industries.
- This role requires the individual to be a self-starter, an effective problem-solver, resourceful and meticulous, as well as always seeking new and better ways of working or communicating both internally and externally. This person should also have excellent written and communication skills, is comfortable managing a variety of projects, with a drive for results. Ideally, the individual is passionate about innovation and progress.
- Those with more experience will be considered for a Manager role.
Other skills and abilities include:
- Strong project management capabilities, with the flexibility to handle a variety of projects
- Collaborative team player who can interact with all levels of stakeholders and external partners.
- A strong command of English and excellent writing skills, with the ability to make seemingly boring content interesting and the complex simple.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to create engaging offline and online content, including breaking down complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand stories and adapt communication style and tone of voice to different target audience and channels.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Experience using intranet systems and website content management systems.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|14 Jun 2023