To engage the community with healthy lifestyle and be able to make lifestyle behavioral change.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Partners together with residents to enhance their health well-being through self-directed, lasting changes that aligned with their values, while ensuring all interaction are respectful and non-judgmental.
- Create and raise awareness on health-related topic thru Health events, Wellness program and activities such as Health Talk, Exercise and Cooking Workshop. Design, develop and conduct Wellness programmes and activities.
- Collaborate with partners (e.g. Community Partners, volunteers, residents) in taking care of the community health needs.
- To uphold integrity, abide strictly to data protection act, and protect information confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor in Psychology/Behavioral Science/Counselling or Local Polytechnic Diploma/Specialist Diploma in healthcare related courses.
- Health coaching experience will be an advantage. IT savvy and have good computer skills.
- A passionate and motivated individual who has passion to work in the community and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent with at least 1 mother tongue language or dialect.
- Able to work in the evenings and weekends when required.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|22 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID