ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group with offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S., serving customers in more than 100 countries. The Group uses technology and innovation to solve real-world problems and improve lives through its diverse portfolio of businesses across the aerospace, smart city, defence and public security segments.
Cyber business area An industry leader in cybersecurity with over two decades of experience, we deliver a holistic suite of trusted cybersecurity solutions to empower cyber resilience for government and ministries, critical infrastructures, and commercial enterprises. Backed by our indigenous capabilities and deep domain expertise, we offer robust cyber-secure products and services in cryptography, cybersecurity engineering, digital authentication, SCADA protection, audit and compliance. We specialise in the design and build of security operations centres for cybersecurity professionals and provide managed security services to strengthen the cybersecurity posture of our government and enterprise customers. Committed to building up competencies of cybersecurity professionals to support the growing demand, our Cybersecurity Academy has certified and trained more than 2000 cybersecurity professionals in more than 150 organisations. We continue to innovate through our Research Lab, Strategic Technology Centre, and Engineering Centres and develop future ready cybersecurity solutions that position us at the forefront of the dynamic digital economy.
Find out more: https://www.stengg.com/cybersecurity
Senior/Executive (Admin & Operation)
- Oversee & handle administrative & operation support including manage Business Unit’s finances & accounts administrative work
- To liaise with Corp’s team and GMO’s team on finances and accounts matters
- To ensure prompt billing and invoicing including liaising with customers
- To handle shipping and delivery of products to customers
- To track and report the Business Unit’s orders and sales and support management reporting
- Handle sourcing for quotation and purchase of projects equipments.
- Handle document registration and filing for products and projects
- Other project accounting functions & ad-hoc functions, eg tracking maintenance contract expiry and asset tracking, etc
- Support operations in internal & external audit requests
- ITE/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in office management systems and procedures
- Entry Level with good attitude are welcome to apply.
- Technical Knowledge/Skills/Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferably with working knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge and skills in accounts management and project processes.
- People Skills
- Approachable, good communication and interpersonal skills
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Finance & Accounting
|Job Requisition Id
|16 Jun 2023