We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our Human Resource Division. Reporting to the Manager of Human Resource, you will be responsible in providing advisory on all strategic people matters to enable our business leaders achieve their business objectives.
As a HR Business Partner, you will take a proactive and consultative approach in partnering our business units in the management of our employees’ lifecycle, from attraction to offboarding. You will provide first-line advisory on people matters, work closely with Head of Departments to develop, and implement manpower planning and resourcing strategies to meet department’s manpower needs, talent acquisition and management, partnering them in their employee engagement and retention, etc. We are also responsible in ensuring that all Human Resource practices are aligned with our Hospital’s policies and procedures.
You will also be part of our team’s Centre of Excellence – Talent Acquisition and Branding , to assist in the development and implementation of initiatives to build and create greater mindshare of our Employer Brand, to support our talent acquisition efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
- Min. 2 years of experience in business partnering, talent acquisition, or related field.
- Experience in coordinating recruitment events, managing recruitment/outreach channels (such as agencies, LinkedIn), would be advantageous
- Familiar with Employment Act – Singapore and TAFEP’s Fair Employment Practices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|22 Jun 2023
|Job Req ID