Job Description & Responsibility:
- Ensure serviceability of facilities assets/ systems under his charge
- Performing of routine monitoring checks as well as first line response to fault calls
- Hand on work is required to response and rectification on urgent request or minor defects.
- Supervision of all scheduled and adhoc maintenance activities whether the work is done in-house or out-source.
- Determination of maintenance requirements and raising of purchase requisitions and liaise with the requestor
- Able to work independently
- Regular communication with the Sector Lead and Facilities Maintenance team members on the serviceability status and maintenance planning for the facilities assets/ systems under his charge
Qualification and Experience
- ITE or Diploma in M&E field. Experience in Facilities Maintenance preferred
- Strong technical analysis and trouble-shooting skill
- Ability to provide guidance to Technician and General Duties workforce
- Minimum 5 years (ITE) or 2 years (Diploma) in Engineering or related discipline (could be mitigated by experience)
- Knowledge and use Microsoft office
- Willing and Practical hand-on experience
- Class 3 Driving License is preferred
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|14 Jun 2023