The Executive will be required to support the Education Development Office by assisting and coordinating in the area of posting and evaluation, faculty activities, orientation of students, program planning and scheduling, examinations and teaching activities. Support the supervisor in the area of operations & administrative support for Pre-Professional Education (PPE) – related activities
Assist the supervisor by providing the support for educational activities for Pre-Employment Clinical Training (PECT) in the Education Development Office. This involves:
- Medical / Nursing / AHP students administration :
- Preparation of orientation programs and briefing to students
- Oversee the preparation of clinic/ward posting schedules, including preparation of materials to tutors/lecturers and work closely with the institutes of higher learning (IHL) to continuously improve the planning of the posting.
- Coordination for faculty activities, evaluations, feedback and end-of-posting tests.
- Timely submission of reports and evaluations
- Tracking of deliverables for clinical instructors / educators / faculty
- Monitor and report the students days
- Elective students general administration
- Work closely with MOH, NHG, internal and external stakeholders including medical, nursing and allied health in the development of education including areas of policy development and funding.
- To update and assist supervisor in the preparation of reports for MOH.
- Assist in the appointment process for CFS/ Adjunct position and maintaining all appointment records
- Engage with process improvements, drafting of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations of PECT in Yishun Health.
- Provide and plan secretariat support for department meeting, etc.
- Ensure proper filing of essential documents that are needed for internal and external audits.
- Engage with process improvements, drafting of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations of pre-professional education (PPE) programs in Yishun Health.
The person will also be required to support the supervisor in the following:
- Education related event management like workshops, talks, CPC, the National Training Program (NTP), local and overseas visits, etc.
- Education Technology and e-learning, where needed.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|16 Jun 2023