- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Manage the communications on project matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan and work closely with stakeholders and vendors to maintain schedule.
- Manage a team to implement wireless network infrastructure projects involving network equipment, security, network administration etc. and ensure timely delivery of fixes/releases and problem/issue resolutions.
- Manage quality control and ensure deliverables address cyber-security & integrated logistics support requirements and are compliant to prevailing security and governance requirements.
- Ensure the smooth transition of the system from the project team to the operation & maintenance team
- Organise and participate in project reviews and post-mortems with the goal to identify and enhance processes as part of continuous improvement effort.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Relevant technical certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, PMP, CITPM) or equivalent is highly desired.
- Knowledge of wireless network solution and wireless protocols and technologies, especially working knowledge of the requirements and standards for onboarding Wireless@SG will be an added advantage.
- Three to five years of experience in implementing and / or managing IT infrastructure projects, network / system operation centres involving server, firewall, network equipment configuration, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plans.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Positive mind set, willing to learn and understand the user domain.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|17 Jun 2023