- Implement and manage all security software in the network and endpoints, also work with vendors, if any.
- Create, implement, and manage cyber security policies across all information systems in the company with Corporate Security and IT Security.
- Create, implement, and manage monitoring policies and ensure that all notifications are shared across company.
- Work with users to implement policies that continue to support their operations, and provide the security required to ensure integrity of the work done and data involved.
- Conduct routine checks and tests to ensure that all known loopholes and vulnerabilities are detected and patched.
- Conduct routine checks to discover and respond to security breaches and incidents.
- Create, implement, and manage cyber security incident response framework. This should be the basis for all incident responses to internal and external stakeholders during security breaches.
- Provide routine reports on security notifications and breaches.
- Provide routine updates and reminders on cyber security awareness and education materials to users.
- Manage the reporting and recovery process of a security breach or incident with Corporate Security and IT Cyber security team, within the timeframe defined in the framework.
- Work with users and departments to ensure that any required cyber-security audits are attended to, completed, and passed.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Professional) preferred.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Location: Ang Mo Kio
- Singaporean only
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|18 Jun 2023