Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking an energetic professional with a proven track record of managing people and processes to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. As the Collision Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing the workflow and production work force at our OEM owned body repair center.
This position requires a strong understanding of body shop business processes and operations, as well as the willingness to adapt to and excel in a dynamic business environment. You must be a strong tactical problem solver who can work in a fast-paced environment, capable of multi-tasking, and effectively leading a team to achieve business goals and objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Regional Manager to oversee all daily operations of the Collision Center to ensure delivery of excellent results quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials
- Oversee execution of work standards and production quality and manage resource scheduling, allocation, vendor partnerships and ensure compliance with all regulations
- Understand and own every aspect of the team’s performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions
- Collaborate with internal team leaders across business functions to drive project execution (design, supply chain, logistics, legal, accounts payable, etc)
- Forecast and surpass goals and objectives for the site through regular audits of shop operations
- Take ownership and create a culture of accountability, always maintaining the integrity of the Tesla brand, its processes, procedures, and values
- Provide regular coaching and feedback and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day
What You’ll Bring
- Professional experience: 5-8 years of experience in management within the collision industry preferred or relevant work experience managing in manufacturing, automotive, or customer service industries and 3-5 years of vendor management experience
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or relevant Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair
- Process / operations experience: strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Six Sigma or Toyota Lean
- Solution oriented, demonstrating a high ability to identify root cause of problems and develop solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence team to achieve business targets/ Capable of self-managing and working independently in limited supervision environments
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures and have knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the collision repair of vehicles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$64,800 – $194,400/annual salary + cash and stock awards + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Engineering, Operation & Distribution
|Job Reference No