You will provide direct patient care under the supervision of Consultants. You will work alongside nursing, allied health and pharmacist colleagues in a team-based environment to provide holistic patient care. You are required to perform stay-in night duties and weekend/public holiday ward rounds. You are to carry out any other duties assigned by the Reporting Officer / Head of Department. This position will on a 2-year employment contract.
- Possess a basic medical degree listed on the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Possess at least 3 years of clinical experiences in the capacity of a Medical Officer or equivalent
- Be in active clinical practice in the past 3 years in the selected discipline;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong adaptability to changes;
- Strong command of spoken and written English;
- Possess sound clinical knowledge and demonstrate good clinical acumen
Notes: If you’re interested with the above job, please click button [Apply the job @Company’s site] below to brings you directly to the company’s site.
|Job Requisition Id
|20 Jun 2023